Instructions & Requirements
Course Access Information and Computer Requirements
User Agreement: For security purposes, we do not allow users to share their Unique Login Name or Password with anyone. If we reasonably believe that a Login Name and Password are being used by anyone other than the student it has been issued to, ALL privileges will be immediately revoked. To protect the privacy of your data, never give out your Unique Login Name or Password.
How to Access the Course
- Go to the following address: http://www.citetraining.org/
- You will need to go into a secure area. Type in your assigned Login Name and Password.
- Click Login.
- You will see a box for each CITE course that you have access to view.
- Click on the course you wish to access.
- You should now be in the course.
If you need technical assistance, please contact Dorothy Parnian via e-mail at [email protected]. SPECIAL NOTE: If you experience problems accessing www.citetraining.org, the ATutor Server (Weekends ONLY), please contact Kathleen Frankle @ 410-303-4728 (Weekends ONLY).
The CITE on-line courses require you to have regular access to a computer, internet access, and a web browser. Detailed information about the hardware and software are outlined below.
- A processor of 1.6 GHz or faster
- A current anti-virus application—updated regularly
- 256MB RAM or greater
- 20 GB hard drive or larger
- 56.6 kbps modem or high-speed Internet connection
- Monitor and video card with 1024×768 ppi or greater resolution
- Sound card with speakers
- Internet service provider (ISP) account
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 7.0 or later
- Adobe® Reader® 6.0 or later
- Flash® Player 10.1 (download)