Instructions & Requirements
Course Access Information and Computer Requirements
How to Access the Course
- Go to the following address: http://www.citetraining.org/
- You will need to go into a secure area. Type in your assigned Login Name and Password.
- Click Login.
- You will see a box for each CITE course that you have access to view.
- Click on the course you wish to access.
- You should now be in the course.
If you need technical assistance, please contact Dorothy Parnian via e-mail at [email protected]. SPECIAL NOTE: If you experience problems accessing www.citetraining.org, the ATutor Server (Weekends ONLY), please contact Kathleen Frankle @ 410-303-4728 (Weekends ONLY).
The CITE on-line courses require you to have regular access to a computer, internet access, and a web browser. Detailed information about the hardware and software are outlined below.
- A processor of 1.6 GHz or faster
- A current anti-virus application—updated regularly
- 256MB RAM or greater
- 20 GB hard drive or larger
- 56.6 kbps modem or high-speed Internet connection
- Monitor and video card with 1024×768 ppi or greater resolution
- Sound card with speakers
- Internet service provider (ISP) account
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 7.0 or later
- Adobe® Reader® 6.0 or later
- Flash® Player 10.1 (download)