TSMO/ITS Project Management
A Certificate Program
The courses for this TSMO (Transportation Systems Management and Operations) CITE Specialty Certificate Program focus on defining the requirements and specifications, conceptualization, basic design and engineering involved with implementation phases and installation of ITS into transportation technology.
This certificate program requires the completion of three (3) core courses, and three (3) elective courses.
NOTE: To enroll in ONLY the core courses, see our Course Bundles!
CEU: 4 to 5.6
- Project Management for High Tech Systems
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals
- OPM02: Nuts and Bolts of Operations Performance Measurement
Choose 3 Electives
- Database Management System Essentials
- Data Archiving and Analytics for Planning, Operations, and Safety
- Improving Highway Safety with ITS
- Communicating the Value of TSMO
- Network Design and Deployment Considerations for TSMO Managers and Professionals
- Deploying ITS: Strategic Planning and Implementation