A Certificate Program
This TSMO Basics (Transportation Systems Management and Operations) certificate program requires completion of seven courses, three of which are elective. The four (4) core courses provide a comprehensive introduction to TSMO — what it is, its value and how agencies can apply TSMO concepts to better manage system performance. Students may then select three (3) elective courses from a menu of six available courses on more specific TSMO issues such as telecommunications, assessing agency TSMO capabilities, TSMO program planning, database management, improving safety and incident management response.
NOTE: To enroll in ONLY the core courses, see our Course Bundles!
Cost: $799 - 1199
3 Core Courses
- TSMO 101: What Is This TSMO Thing Anyway?
- Integrating TSMO Into Your Agency *New Course*
- Communicating the Value of TSMO *New Course* Communicating the Value of TSMO *New Course* (Blended)
- OPM01: Introduction to Operations Performance Measures and Management
Choose 3 Electives
- Telecommunications and Networking Fundamentals Telecommunications and Networking Fundamentals (Blended)
- CMM: Assessing Agency Capabilities
- Program Planning for TSMO (Blended)
- Database Management System Essentials Database Management System Essentials (Blended)
- Improving Highway Safety with ITS Improving Highway Safety with ITS (Blended)
- National Traffic Incident Management Responder Training