Telecommunications Systems for TSMO/ITS Managers & Professionals
A Certificate Program
The courses for this program focus on the development and deployment of computer and communications technologies to solving transportation problems; identify the causes of transportation fatalities and delays to determine where ITS systems, products and services can contribute towards safety and mobility improvements.
This certificate program requires the completion of three (3) core courses, and three (3) elective courses.
NOTE: To enroll in ONLY the core courses, see our Course Bundles!
Cost: $799 - 1199
CEU: 3.8 - 5.4
3 Core Courses
- Telecommunications and Networking Fundamentals Telecommunications and Networking Fundamentals (Blended)
- Database Management System Essentials Database Management System Essentials (Blended)
- Systems Engineering for Advanced Transportation Projects
Choose 3 Electives
- Network Design and Deployment Considerations for TSMO Managers and Professionals Network Design and Deployment Considerations for TSMO Managers and Professionals (Blended)
- Transportation Cyber Security
- Data Archiving and Analytics for Planning, Operations, and Safety Data Archiving and Analytics for Planning, Operations, and Safety (Blended)
- Integrating TSMO Into Your Agency *New Course*