Connected Vehicles and the Future of Transportation
Length: Approximately one hour
This one hour presentation is part of the Regional Operations Forums (ROFs) that were developed under the second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP2) project L36: Regional Operations Forums for Advancing Systems Operations, Management, and Reliability.
PLEASE NOTE: This video is offered free of charge and NO registration is necessary; simply click the link below
• Understand the meaning of “connected vehicles.”
• Understand connected vehicle technologies and applications particularly as it relates to public agencies.
• Understand how to prepare for connected vehicle implementation
1. What are Connected and Automated Vehicles?
2. Technologies and Applications for Connected Vehicles
3. Implementation Issues
4. Public Agency Preparation