Connected Vehicles and the Future of Transportation
Length: Approximately one hour
This one-hour presentation is part of the Regional Operations Forums (ROFs) that were developed under the second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP2) project L36: Regional Operations Forums for Advancing Systems Operations, Management, and Reliability.
Once you finish viewing this video, you will be able to:
• Understand the meaning of “connected vehicles.”
• Understand connected vehicle technologies and applications particularly as it relates to public agencies.
• Understand how to prepare for connected vehicle implementation
Outline (click to display)
1. What are Connected and Automated Vehicles?
2. Technologies and Applications for Connected Vehicles
3. Implementation Issues
4. Public Agency Preparation