TSMO Planning & Implementation
A Certificate Program
The courses for this program focus on the operations-centric cultural shift that is required to meet the growing demand on our nation’s transportation resources. This cultural shift requires DOTs and other transportation agencies to establish and maintain institutional architectures, but more importantly, to focus on travelers as customers and on system performance.
Many transportation agencies have conducted self-assessments using the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) to gauge their current operations state. The information gleaned from a self-assessment can be used to build a TSMO implementation plan to advance and sustain a TSMO program.
During this certificate program, participants will learn all about TSMO: what it is, why it’s important, how to talk about it with stakeholders, how to make the business case, how to assess agency capabilities (CMM), how to integrate TSMO into an agency, how to communicate the value of TSMO, and much more!
*$999 with additional blended-learning course; $1299 with two additional blended-learning courses
NOTE: To enroll in ONLY the 3 core courses, see our Course Bundles!
Cost: $999 - 1499
3 Core Courses
Choose 3 Electives
- Fundamentals of Transportation Management
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals
- OPM01: Introduction to Operations Performance Measures and Management OPM01: Introduction to Operations Performance Measures and Management (Blended)
- Improving Highway Safety with ITS Improving Highway Safety with ITS (Blended)
- Applications & Planning for CV Systems (Blended)
- OPM02: Nuts and Bolts of Operations Performance Measurement OPM02: Nuts and Bolts of Operations Performance Measurement (Blended)
- National Traffic Incident Management Responder Training
- Applications in Transit Management Operations