Traffic Engineering and Operations
A Certificate Program
The courses for this program focus on the proper design, construction and maintenance of traffic control signs, signals, roadway pavement markings, etc. to enhance motoring and pedestrian traffic safety.
This certificate program requires the completion of four (4) core courses, and three (3) elective courses.
NOTE: To enroll in ONLY the core courses, see our Course Bundles!
Cost: $799 - 1199
CEU: 2.6 - 4.8*
3 Core Courses
- TSMO 101: What Is This TSMO Thing Anyway?
- Integrating TSMO Into Your Agency *New Course*
- Managing a Corridor *New Course* Managing a Corridor *New Course* (Blended)
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals Systems Engineering Fundamentals (Blended)
Choose 3 Electives
- Traffic Signal Operations Traffic Signal Operations (Blended)
- Database Management System Essentials Database Management System Essentials (Blended)
- Data Archiving and Analytics for Planning, Operations, and Safety (Blended) Data Archiving and Analytics for Planning, Operations, and Safety
- Transportation Cyber Security
- CMM: Assessing Agency Capabilities
- Program Planning for TSMO (Blended)
- Travel Time: Vehicle Probe Data
- Improving Highway Safety with ITS Improving Highway Safety with ITS (Blended)