Road Weather Management
A Certificate Program
The courses for this program focus on understanding different sources of road weather information; thus uncovering ways to create new predictive algorithms for use in road maintenance activities that ultimately will improve safety and mobility on the roads, and DOT productivity in operations.
*CEUs vary depending upon elective courses chosen.
Cost: $699 - 799
3 Core Courses
- Principles and Tools for Road Weather Management Principles and Tools for Road Weather Management (Blended)
- Weather Responsive Traffic Management (WRTM) Weather Responsive Traffic Management (WRTM) (Blended)
- Road Weather Information Systems (RWIS) Equipment and Operations Road Weather Information Systems (RWIS) Equipment and Operations (Blended)
Choose 3 Electives
- Improving Highway Safety with ITS Improving Highway Safety with ITS (Blended)
- Incident Management
- National ITS Architecture Fundamentals
- Corridor Management
- Fundamentals of Transportation Management
- Telecommunications and Networking Fundamentals Telecommunications and Networking Fundamentals (Blended)