ITS Telecommunications Systems
A Certificate Program
The courses for this program focus on the development and deployment of computer and communications technologies to solving transportation problems; identify the causes of transportation fatalities and delays to determine where ITS systems, products and services can contribute towards safety and mobility improvements.
Choose up to 2 blended-learning courses!
Cost: $799 - 1199
CEU: 4.3 - 5.3
3 Core Courses
- Telecommunications and Networking Fundamentals Telecommunications and Networking Fundamentals (Blended)
- Database Management System Essentials Database Management System Essentials (Blended)
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals Systems Engineering Fundamentals (Blended)
Choose 3 Electives
- Network Design and Deployment Considerations for ITS Network Design and Deployment Considerations for ITS (Blended)
- Improving Highway Safety with ITS Improving Highway Safety with ITS (Blended)
- Systems Engineering for Advanced Transportation Projects
- Transportation Cyber Security (Blended)
- Data Archiving and Analytics for Planning, Operations, and Safety